Parents … Does your child struggle with focus and/or learning and you have not known the cause or contributing factors? Has your child suffered a sudden unexplained drop in grades? Does your child exhibit difficulty interacting with peers? Is he or she overly anxious or nervous? Are there unexplained fluctuations in mood?
Adults … Are you struggling to keep up in a traditional academic or work environment? Do you have trouble with focus, organization, and/or time management? Have these issues been longstanding and undiagnosed? Do you find yourself becoming overwhelmed easily?
If so, Mary Acunzo, Ph.D. may be able to help. “Dr. Mary,” as her clients affectionately call her, can test for and treat an array of developmental, intellectual, academic, and emotional areas. The following are some of the reasons why people choose the testing, to diagnosis or provide information about functioning around the following:
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Developmental Learning Disabilities (Language-based Disability or “Dyslexia”, Nonverbal Learning Disability)
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Head Injuries/Concussion
• Anxiety and Mood Disorders
• Tourette’s Syndrome
• Seizure Disorders
• Admission to private schools
• Determine Learning Style
• To schedule an appointment, please call Cape Cod Neuropsychology at (508)-888-6869, and complete a phone intake with my assistant.
• Download our background Information form